Below you will find the possible legal situations for the property you have your sights on, so that you are aware of this from the beginning and are able to make an informed decision:
• Segregated plot of land.
• Horizontal property.
• Jointly owned property.
• Co-owned property.
• Consolidated urban land.
• NON-consolidated urban land.
• Land suitable for urban developmen.
• Land NOT suitable for urban development.
• First occupancy licence.
• Property granted AFO status..
• Urbaland suitable for urban development.
• Property without planning permission but without any disciplinary proceedings in force.